Business Financing Options Call (877) 703-3090
Construction Project Financing for Contractors
- Contractors that work on construction projects averaging $500,000 &above often need help managing their cashflow while they are completing the job.
- Contractors simply cannot afford to wait 30-90 days or longer to get paid.
- Contractors can now call the Coastal Capital Group for a line of credit.
- We give Contractors access to available funds needed to support bigger projects.
- General Contractors and large Subcontractors can obtain a line of credit for construction projects that total $500,000 and above.
- Contractors can now complete jobs without creating cash flow problems.
- We help pay for stored materials and equipment.
- Progress payments accelerate your cash flow to offset labor and fixed costs.
- We don’t put you through typical “bank requirements” - we help Contractors that have a proven track record of getting the job done.
- You can pre-qualify in order to bid and win more projects and bigger jobs.
If your company’s growth has been restricted by your current bank,
or your bank’s policies have changed and they no longer finance projects,
or if you have been turned down by a bank for a line of credit -CALL US NOW!
Contractor Program Highlights
Access to Funds:
Working Capital Contractors Line of Credit for the entire scope of the project
Initial “mobilization” funding to purchase stored materials
Positive cash flow with contractors accounts receivable financing
Built-in Management Controls:
Third Party Administrator disburses and manages funding
Verification of invoices assures Subs are paid correctly
Verification of completed work is done on-site by our Engineer
Contact us today and one of our financial specialists will be happy to structure a plan for our business.